Friday, August 24, 2007

Birthday Fireworks in Asia!!??


Yes, to the right I'm holding a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and filled with chocolate pudding. What a day, spending time with friends, getting cool gifts/cards, with fun new B-day songs, eating pizza hut, chips & salsa and chocolate cake with chocolate icing and filled with chocolate pudding...priceless...


See videos below:
This was about a week before the party. At first I thought they were celebrating my B-day early but then I remembered the big anniversary they are celebrating here this month. There is no doubt in my mind where fireworks were invented. They seem to always have different kinds going off in random places.
I'm sorry that they are SIDEWAYS. Dumb mistake, I didn't think about not being able to flip a video. Well, it's interesting at least. Also notice the traffic. Pretty cool...


No comments: