Friday, August 24, 2007

Kids of the City Part II

The kids in the first 4 pictures are playing with their pet bunny. You may recognize the middle boy in the second picture as the one who started the trend of calling me "ge ge" (gugh gugh, or older brother. See Kids of the City Part I...hmmm, it just hit me that he had bunny ears in that picture...). People have sometimes asked me about the split bottom pants that babies/infants will sometimes wear(really cute). I actually have not seen a lot of those pants in this city (but I've seen some) and these kids are too old for them. I've found it a little difficult to take pictures of kids in general because they are so active here, bouncing all over the place getting their exercise. It's unusual for them to pose like these 3 are doing. More common reactions can be seen below with them playfully hiding from the camera (green curtain) or running around. They're all very precious, and I appreciate you remembering them.
















































Above: Rollerblades







No comments: