Friday, August 24, 2007

Kids of the City Part I


It is important to remember the kids, too. The block above is a video of a couple kids playing a game. Then I have some more pictures below. It's great seeing the kids here having good ol' fashioned fun, and playing less video games. I'll add some more pictures/videos in "Kids of the City Part II"



Bouncing ride at a park.







Above and right: My neighbors by my apartment. Behind them is an elementary school.














A couple more pictures from the legendary "Apricot Farm Adventure".




At my tutor's place. These young students often come over at the end of my lessons to practice their English. It is customary for them to call someone like me ShuShu (uncle) when they get to know them. The boy in the left picture (bunny ears) began calling me gege (gugh gugh, which means older brother) and now they are all calling me this! That's cool and I have gotten to meet some families through them!

No comments: